Smoothwall Firewall project

Monday 15 June 2009

Confirmation that Firefox 3.5 beta99 updates to RC1

After watching the release candidate directory, the windows version eventually dropped into the directory a little late, but still on the 12th June.

Also there are now updates if you had been running the beta99 version to release candidate 1. The updates to the pre version I saw are indeed continuing work for a post 3.5 release patch fixes, so the version that is likely to be launched is RC1 unless any show stoppers get found in the next few days.

Having used the Linux version for many months, I haven't found anything yet that might cause the release to be pulled, but you never know.

I have switched to using the RC instead of the nightly for the moment so I can test this version fully. I also might start looking at 3.6

No comments: