Smoothwall Firewall project

Monday 30 March 2009

Moving around the tabs with Linux Chromium browser

Well I have been using this alpha version for over a week now, and noticed that the tabs had been enabled, but they didn't appear to work, that is until I started using the keyboard to move between the tabs instead of the mouse.

So I thought I would track down the keyboard commands for google chrome and see if they work, and they do, and what is more impressive now is that I can switch between tabs.

I'm running compiz, which might be causing the lack of mouse control, I'm not sure yet, and I'm not seeing any errors, but with the keyboard now working, it's not so much of a pain.

You can check the full list of shortcuts out here.

Chromium shortcuts

Let me know if you have managed to get the tabs working with the mouse yet.

No comments: