Smoothwall Firewall project

Thursday 29 January 2009

The twitter spell has got me

Well, I caught a post on Glyn Moodys blog a while back about how he had got the twitter bug , so I thought I would give it a go.

I'm really glad that I did as I have met lots of very interesting people from all over the globe, and they have all got interesting things to chat about. You name the topic , from the latest goings on in the NFL , to how Everton got on last night in the UK premiership. Technology knowledge is flowing from all sorts of angels, on every thing from what Intel are going to be up too next , to why microsofts figures look so bad.

There are my friends in the Open Source community from both Smoothwall and Eeebuntu, which makes for a really great information flow away from the forums.

I can't recommend it enough, give it a go and I'm sure you will enjoy it as well.

Nick

No comments: